Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week 43: Sweetwater, TX (Transfer 7)


June 17, 2013

Howdy!
We got transfer calls Saturday to let us know if we're being moved or staying. Elder Cosman is going up to Canyon and I am staying here in Sweetwater for another 6 weeks..... I've been here since January! This means I'll only have been in 2 areas for the first year of my mission. Crazy! My new companion is Elder Thorpe, who was already in my district. He's a really good missionary and a good friend of mine so this transfer should be sweet! He's from the motherland in Spanish Fork and he's only got 4 months left on his mission. We had two baptisms fall through last week because they just didn't feel ready. It's okay though we've been teaching them more so that they will be truly converted before baptism. I think Elder Thorpe and I will have a lot of success this summer. I'll send some pictures here in a little bit. Hope y'all are having fun in the sun! I'm not! It's hot! Haha 

Much love from Texas,


Elder Rios

1729 Hailey St #E53Sweetwater, Tx 79556

No comments:

Post a Comment