Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week 42: Sweetwater, TX


June 10, 2013



Buenos dias!
What a fantastic week here in the Texas Lubbock Mission! We found solid people to teach! Raleigh, who we met while I was ordering some fast food, straight up wants to read the Book of Mormon and see what all the fuss is about. He's super interested! Daniel and Tarren came to church yesterday and loved it! We might be able to get them baptized this Sunday! We found them through a less active family, who also came to church yesterday! They alone bump up our attendance by 8. This is possibly my last week here in Sweetwater so I'm trying to get as much done as I can. I can't imagine what my last week as a missionary is going to be like if I'm rushing this much right now. Haha! This is gonna be a short one because we're going in to the city to play some ball with the other Elders. Congrats to all the high school graduates! Welcome to the real world. :) Proud of you Brenda! Much love y'all, make this week great!


Elder Rios

1729 Hailey St #E53Sweetwater, Tx 79556

No comments:

Post a Comment