Friday, November 15, 2013

It gets dark at 5pm...

November 11, 2013

Howdy!!
 
We are pressing forward on our bikes. Elder Hoskin and I have seen the fruits of our labors from being where the Lord wants us to be. It may be super cold outside, or very hot, but when we're out there just riding around talking to people, we are showing everyone that we are messengers of God. Most conversations start with them asking us if we're crazy for riding bikes in the cold, dark nights. I think it shows dedication! I absolutely love Midland, it's a great place to be spreading the good news of Christ. The families in our ward are motivated in their missionary work and love sharing their experiences with sharing the gospel. It's crazy to think about my mission winding down. I'm running out of time! Each morning during companion study, we set a goal to make the day memorable. We try to do something each day to make it more than just knocking doors, or teaching a lesson. We look for uplifting, spiritual experiences. We look for miracles. I love this because it gives each day meaning, even if it's a slow day. I challenge all of you to do the same! That's my report for the week. :)
 
Love,
Elder Rios
 

No comments:

Post a Comment